Hi I have prepared prediction to submit to the leaderboard but I have not been able to find where I submit. When I look in the Tools menu motioned here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn5647810/wiki/402361at point 3 I can only chose view wiki source and save link to this page. I have completed the certified quiz so that shouldn't be the problem. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Created by Joel Hunstad joehu
Dear Thomas, Thank you! Motoki
Dear Motoki, You should be able to see the results on the leaderboard now. I apologize for the inconvenience. Best, Thomas
Hi challenge organizers, After our test submission (ID: 7187830), I have received an email entitled "Scored submission to RESP_VIRAL_CHAL_SC1_QUEUE". However the email doesn't provide our scores. The SC1 leaderboard also shows only the submission ID. Could you let me know if there is any problem in our submission? Many thanks!
Sorry about that Joel. I changed the setting on Subchallenge 3, so hopefully you can see it now.
I got it to work now, I just missed that you had to go to the page of each individual file. A new problem now though is that I can only find the queue for sub challenge 1 and 2 but not for sub challenge 3. But least I can submit for sub challenge 1 and 2 now.
So you've created a project in Synapse, uploaded the file you wish to submit, and navigated to the file's page? And you're logged in?

Problems submitting to leaderboards page is loading…