Hello Solly, So, I have trained my model based on the two different phases ( time <=0 , and time <=24) . Now, as the test data-set contains gene-expression at differing time points -24,-12, 0, 12, 24 ; the model that I have designed will give probability prediction at each of these granular time points. The submission requirement however wants us to submit probability depending on the two different time phases ( <=0 and <= 24) . So, should we take an average of the probabilities that we found for each of the granular time points ( and say it represents the predicted probability of the two phases) or is there other preferred method of finding probability of the given phases. Thanks Mohammad

Created by Mohammad Rahman mohammad
Mohammad- There is no prescribed method for performing predictions, and is left as an exercise to participants. We only ask for your *best* model using predictors with time <= 0 and your *best* model using predictors with time <=24, and predictors need not be restricted to a single timepoint, but we make no stipulations or guidelines as methodology or approaches.

Predicted probability score at each time point page is loading…