Hi Solly, Our predictive modeling shown no improvement using "up to 24 hour" in comparison with "up to 0". When we use "up to 0" we get better performance. My question is, can we use "up to 0" data for all 4 submissions per sub-challenge? Thanks, SJ

Created by S J SAJA
Thanks for the clarification. If you are using the same predictions, you should still create a separate file for each and submit each separately to the leaderboard.
Thank you, Solly! We are using the same official results for both up to 0 and up to 24. For example, if submission ID 123456 is already posted for up to 0, can we use the submission ID 123456 for both up to 0 and up to 24? or Should we submit another one using the same result for up to 24 ?
Farnoosh- I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Your official submissions must be 2 of your 4 leaderboard submissions. In order to identify which you want counted, you must document the Synapse ID (submission ID is also helpful). If that doesn't answer your question, please clarify. Thanks!
Hi Solly, Do we have to use the different official submission IDs for the same results submitted to the leaderboard?
Hi Solly, If I decide to use the 'hour 0' submission as the 'hour 24' submission, can I use the same submission ID (hour 0) for the two final submissions while writing the wiki page? Thanks, Qian
You only need to submit 2 models (`Up to hour 0` and `Up to hour 24`) if that is what you wish, because only 2 models are official. You may also use your "0 hour" submission as your "24 hour" submission, since it does meet the criteria of only using predictors up to 24 hours post-exposure.

Question about 4 submissions per sub-challenges page is loading…