It reads "The files must be saved as 2-column csv files ... and named as Subchallenge[X]_[Teamname]_[Time]_Permutations.csv ...". Should we produce 1) a single file with all permutations? This would be a file of size 230001x2 (10000x23 patients + column names) 2) a file for each permutation? This would give 10000 files of size 24x2 (23 patients + column names) And in the case 2) how should we name the files?

Created by Riku Klén rklen
Thank you, yes. 10,002 columns. I'll update the webpage.
Thank you for the clarification. I still would like to verify the number of columns. According to the instruction ".. models trained on both the true training data and 10,000 permutations of the training data ..". Does this mean 10001 training data sets (original + 10000 permuted) and 10002 columns (SUBJECTID + original training data + 10000 permutations)? [Sorry about being a pettifogger.]
Riku- I apologize for the bad instructions for the Permutation files. I have updated the text on the instruction page (https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn5647810/wiki/403974), but in short, the files should be 142-row by 10,001-column matrix, with a column-header row, plus rows for the 118 training subjects (sham-excluded) and 23 test subjects, and columns for each of the 10,000 permutations. Naming and storage conventions are given on the instruction page. Again, apologies for the confusion. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Naming the Monte Carlo permutation files page is loading…