Hi, Organizers I just did the first leaderboard submission to SC3 as part of team JayHawks-RVDC. I am a team manager, but not the one who created the team. I didn't receive any email confirming the submission so I thought it didn't go through. When I tried to resubmit the same file to leaderboard, it prevents me from resubmitting and says our team reached the submission quota. Can anyone explain what's going on? I didn't submit anything to leaderboard before. Thanks, Qian

Created by Qian Li qli4
Dear Qian, I have made two of your duplicated submissions invalid. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. Best, Thomas
Dear Thomas, Would you please check how many submissions I made? I submitted two files( syn7188721 and syn7196728 ) to RESP_VIRAL_CHAL_SC3_QUEUE. The second file was submitted only 30 minutes later than the first one. So I got the 'reach submission quota' message again and I couldn't select any contributor at the second file submission. But I could still click on the 'submit' button for syn7196728. But the leaderboard now shows that I made three submissions? And the results for all three are the same? I am sure only submitted two files and they are absolutely different files. Can you find out what is going on? I appreciate it. Qian
Dear Thomas, I just saw the result posted on leaderboard. I also checked the submission quota problem and it's gone. Thank you so much! Does rank 0 mean the temporary top 1? Qian
Dear Qian, I'm not sure what the actual cause of the duplication error is, but I think there are a small handful of things that could make that happen. Your submission right now is marked as 'RECEIVED' because it is the next set of submissions. Currently, there is a round of scoring that is happening, so your submission will not be validated / scored until the current round ends. Best, Thomas
Hi, Thomas I submitted to RESP_VIRAL_CHAL_SC3_QUEUE only. I click the 'submit' button only for once. I tried to upload to that queue a few times, but I canceled all tries before the 'submit' click. Is it because I canceled too many times before clicking the 'submit'. Another issue is I didn't receive any confirmation email saying the submission was successful. Is there any confirmation email before scoring is done? I'm not the one who creates the team, but I'm a team manager. Thanks, Qian
Dear Qian, I'll be really honest, I'm not exactly sure what is happening. Usually you can keep submitting files until you hit the quota, but it seems like you are having difficulty. May I ask what challenge queue you are submitting to? **Edit** I know exactly what is happening now. Sometimes when the challenge scoring metric is running and you submit a job, it will (for some reason) duplicate submissions. So even though you submitted only once, it quadrupled your submission. I made 3 submissions invalid, you can submit again. Best, Thomas
I see. Thank you for the prompt reply. Does that mean we cannot continue to submit the second file until the first file scoring is done? And that's why the system says our team reached the submission quota? Qian
Dear Qian, Apologies for the inconvenience. Please give your submission at least 2 to 3 hours to score, as the automatic scoring happens every 15 minutes. However, since it takes awhile to score each submission, if the submissions from a previous auto scoring has not finished scoring, it will not score the next set of received submissions. That being said, I also don't see any received submissions from you so it may be in the process of being scored. I will double check this again later. Best, Thomas

Team JayHawks-RVDC Submission Problem page is loading…