Hi Solly I am getting this particular error from my test submission for sub challenge 2, phase 1: submission name: Espoir_0_hour submission ID: 7204928 Must have all SUBJECTIDs. HRV10-004 ,HRV10-010 ,HRV10-018 ,HRV10-028 not part of template SUBJECTIDs I am not getting the source of the error. The synapse id for my submission is: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn7179740.3 Thanks.

Created by Mohammad Rahman mohammad
As we mentioned by email yesterday, it could take up to 2 hours to post to the leaderboard depending on server load. If you don't see it by then, please contact us again.
Hi Solly, I got an email saying that my submission was accepted. However, I am yet to see the update in the leaderboard. Are the updates frozen till the midnight?
Thank you, that is such a relief.
No, invalid/unscorable submissions do not count toward your four submission limit.
No, I am saying whether my failed attempt will be counted as one of the 4 submission.
No, we are unable to alter participant submissions. Please correct your file and resubmit.
Will it be counted as a valid submission?
That error indicates that there's an issue with the row names in your file. Upon examination, it looks like there are extra spaces after some of your SUBJECTIDs (those listed in the message).

Error in test predictions page is loading…