Dear organizers, We just checked the corrected score for our submissions to Sub challenge 2. It turns out that one of our submissions for Time 0 now is much better than any submission for Time 24. So we want to use this Time 0 submission as the two 'official' submissions. But the question is, can we use the same official submission ID for both Time 0 and Time 24 while revising the write-up? I remember Solly replied that you need two different official submissions even if we submit the same results for Time 0 and Time 4. We didn't submit the same results to leaderboard twice for Sub challenge 2, because the old leaderboard scores showed the submission for Time 24 is better than all submissions for Time 0. So we 'wasted' one of the 4 submissions due to the misleading scores. Please let me know if my question needs to be clarified. Thank you! Qian Li

Created by Qian Li qli4
Qian and Mehrad- The leaderboards for Subchallenges 1 and 2 are now re-opened and all participants have been given 2 additional submissions. If you wish to use the same submission for both timepoints, please submit separate files both to the leaderboard and for the submission requirements (predictor lists, LOOCVs and permutations). Thank you, Solly
In my opinion this is a fair question and it needs immediate answer from organizers. In case of no answer I will also post the same submission ID as two "official" submissions.
If no one answers this question, we would assume that the organizers now allow us using only one submission ID for the two official submissions in the revised write-up, and doing so will not disqualify us from sub challenge 2.

Alternative Choices for 'official' submission page is loading…