Participants- This email contains a number of important announcements. Please be sure to read to the end. Because a number of you were mislead by errors in the leaderboard scoring, we will be allowing everyone 2 more submissions for Subchallenges 1 and 2. Those submission queues are open now, and will close on September 28th at 3pm PDT. If you update your "official" submissions, we ask that you also update your other submission elements (predictor lists, LOOCVs, code, permutations and write-ups). Regardless of whether you update any submission requirements, we ask that all participants update their write-ups to include the submission IDs for your "official" submissions. We have updated the table in the write-up template to include a column for this purpose. Please update the table in your writeup by September 28th at 3pm PDT. Without this information we will not be able to evaluate your entry. Due to the issues with the leaderboards we will be postponing the webinar previously scheduled for Tuesday, September 20th until October. A new webinar registration will be circulated in the coming days. We will be funding travel awards to the DREAM Conference at RECOMB/ISCB which is Novemeber 6-9 in Pheonix, AZ. Entries will require submitting a cover letter to your challenge submission, and will be due September 30th. Further instructions as well as judging criteria will follow in a separate email. Once again, we apologize for any confusion the leaderboard bug may have caused, and appreciate your patience in the matter, Solly Sieberts on behalf of the Respiratory Viral Challenge Organizers

Created by Solveig Sieberts sieberts
Christofer, please use the "Submission ID" which can be located on the leaderboard and on your confirmation email. Thank you, Solly
Hi, I am not sure which ID to use for my "official" submissions in the write-up table. For each of my submissions there is an ID in the subchallenge score tables, but the same file has another syn ID in my private folder. Which one to use? /Christofer

Important Announcements page is loading…