Hello? STDERR: 2024-09-15T09:20:22.945762738Z 80ffd8da6a16 2024-09-15 09:20:22,945 MainThread INFO cwltool: Resolved '/var/lib/docker/volumes/workflow_orchestrator_shared/_data/be77ba95-c712-4227-b4c9-a180d8019117/3DTeethLand-master/workflow.cwl' to 'file:///var/lib/docker/volumes/workflow_orchestrator_shared/_data/be77ba95-c712-4227-b4c9-a180d8019117/3DTeethLand-master/workflow.cwl'. I got this error after I submitted it. I am looking forward to receiving your reply Sincerely

Created by IGIP Lab igip-sdu
Hello @oussama.smaoui, When I submit it comes up again The given date is outside the time range allowed for submissions. can you fix it, thanks! Sincerely?
hello @igip-sdu , The server is indeed equipped with NVIDIA GPUs and has the appropriate drivers installed, as other participants have successfully submitted their solutions with CUDA support. Could you confirm whether you have tested your Docker container locally before submission? Additionally, please ensure that the base image you are using in your Dockerfile is compatible with CUDA.
@oussama.smaoui Hello? I changed the path as you suggested, but it will still show this problem in the log file again. Also, after a while of committing, the log file shows a new runtime issue, which seems to look like a cuda issue. I tried to run print('current_device:',torch.cuda.current_device()) to see exactly what the problem is, and got the following error: RuntimeError: Found no NVIDIA driver on your system. Please check that you have an NVIDIA GPU and installed a driver from . that you have an NVIDIA GPU and installed a driver from http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx. The specific log files are 9749740_log.txt and 9749743_log.txt. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely,
@igip-sdu Please verify your process.py file to ensure that the input is being read from /input (not ./input or any other path). Likewise, ensure that the predictions.csv file is written to /output.
Hello, Thank you for your submission. I will check the logs and get back to you if any issue is detected. Sincerely,

MainThread INFO cwltool page is loading…