Dear @3DTeethLandParticipants, We are excited to announce that the Final Testing Phase of the 3DTeethLand challenge is now officially open! This marks the culmination of your hard work, where your algorithms will be tested on a final evaluation dataset of 100 scans. As part of this phase, participants are required to complete the following: 1 -** Submit your Docker solution:** Ensure your solution is packaged in a Docker container as per the challenge guidelines. 2- **Submit your source code:** Please email your code, including all necessary scripts for running your method and your latest checkpoints, to 3DTeethLandOrganizers@synapse.org. 3- **Submit a paper:** We invite you to submit a paper summarizing your method. This should include an overview of your approach, architecture details, key innovations, and any additional experiments or insights you?d like to share. Detailed instructions can be found in the [Call for papers](https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn57400900/wiki/629299). Final Ranking Please note that the final ranking will be conducted **offline** after the challenge closes. For each metric, teams will be pairwise compared using the Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test. A p-value will determine whether one team is statistically better than another in each comparison. Teams will receive one point for each 'statistically better' result, and the final ranking will reflect the total points accumulated. We sincerely thank you for your participation and wish you the best of luck in this final stage! Warm regards, On behalf of the 3DTeethLand Organizing Team

Created by Oussama SMAOUI oussama.smaoui
Hi @oussama.smaoui, I'm quite confused with the paper submissions. Is the CALL FOR PAPERS the same as the Challenge paper? Based on the previous Teeth3DS Challenge paper (https://arxiv.org/pdf/2305.18277v1), each team needed to write 1-2 pages only, i.e., mainly describing the method. However, the Call for Papers indicates "at least 8 pages". May I seek clarification on this? Thank you!
Hi, @oussama.smaoui Our YNLab team submitted the code on September 28th but no one processed it at that time and it showed a connection timeout. We didn't realize you guys changed the deadline, so we didn't keep submitting. We also sent our code to mailbox 3DTeethLandOrganizers@synapse.org on September 30th, could you please take a look and re-run our code for us? Looking forward to your reply. Sincerely, YNLab team
Hello @3DTeethLandParticipants, We are pleased to announce an extension for paper submissions to the proceedings until** October 8th**! All submitted and accepted papers will be included in the proceedings. Additionally, we have 5 slots available for team presentations during the MICCAI workshop event. Important Note: This year, the workshop will be held in person only?there will be no virtual option. Only participants attending in person will be able to present their work at the workshop. If you plan to attend, please confirm by emailing us at 3DTeethLandOrganizers@synapse.org.
Hello, We need to submit the paper before September 30, 2024. The papers should be at least 8 pages, right? But right now, we don't know the final outcome.
Hello, I received the following connection error after my initial submission to the final testing phase. However, when I attempted to submit again, I cannot receive any notification email regarding the logs. ``` Traceback (most recent call last): STDERR: 2024-09-27T13:07:16.507648318Z File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/ssl.py", line 1099, in read STDERR: 2024-09-27T13:07:16.507653031Z return self._sslobj.read(len, buffer) STDERR: 2024-09-27T13:07:16.507657372Z TimeoutError: [Errno 110] Connection timed out STDERR: 2024-09-27T13:07:16.507665927Z STDERR: 2024-09-27T13:07:16.507670093Z During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: ``` Can you fix this issue? Thank you very much.

? Announcement: Final Testing Phase for 3DTeethLand Challenge page is loading…