Hi, Luis: I am Qingjian (Jerry) Chen, from Sun Yat-Sen University in China. Now our lab works on cancer evolution. Your recent paper about negative selection in cancer based on Dn/Ds test is amazing and thoughtful. I met some troubles when running your code in Synapse. I run your code in GitHub(https://github.com/luisgls/SSB_selection) to reproduce your SSB-dn/ds methods, It works well. Now I want to do some simulations to test the effect of number of mutations. You did such work based on a perl scripts " SimulateSomaticMutations.pl" in Synapse. However, this script seems lack of introduction how to run this script. There are three params in this scripts. 1) Fasta Transcripts File from Ensemble 2) Mutation Profile 3)Number of simulated Mutations. Could you provide the File 1) in Synapse and tell me how to generate File 2). Your suggestions are very appreciated. For File 2), I thought this file is generated from run_negDriver(in your GitHub),however the formate of Files 2) seems not compatible with mutations profile generated by run_negDriver. Hopefully It is not boring you. Yours Sincerely. Jerry

Created by Qingjian Chen Qingjian_Chen

How to do the simulation with SimulateSomaticMutations.pl page is loading…