Hi Organizing team, Thanks for your hard work to make the submission process work. I am trying to submit our files for the final round of ENCODE in vivo TFBS prediction challenge but I am getting the following error: "The following Team members are ineligible to contribute to a Submission in the specified Evaluation at this time [3344506]". I am able to submit files as an individual but not on behalf of our team named "Inspiration". I am the team manager for this team. I tried to submit the following files when it failed: F.ATF2.HepG2.tab.gz syn7339441 F.TAF1.liver.tab.gz syn7339438 Please help if possible. Thanks, Vipin

Created by Vipin Narang narangv
Dear Thomas, Thanks, it is working now. Sorry for my mistake in the submission process because of which I bothered you. Greatly appreciate all the work you all have put into organizing this challenge. Best, Vipin
Dear Thomas, Thanks!! Its a big relief to know that our files are there. I will try again now. Regards, Vipin
Dear Vipin, Ahh, I found your submissions. I have made your two submissions invalid. Can you try again submitting as a team? Thanks again for your patience. Best, Thomas
Dear Thomas, Thanks for patiently following this issue. I have just now submitted another file as an individual. This one is F.TAF1.liver.tab.gz with id syn7339438. It was successfully submitted with an on-screen message "Thank you for participating in the ENCODE-DREAM in vivo Transcription Factor Binding Site Prediction Challenge. Your final round submission has been queued for validation". But again I haven't received any email notification. If possible please check if you can find this submission in your system. For none of the files have I received any email notifications although I have been receiving emails from Dr. Anshul and emails about the postings on this discussion board. I hope the submission system is working. Regards, Vipin
Dear Vipin, Apologies for the error. This is indeed quite worrisome. Can you not submit at all? It gets stuck on the submission page and it doesn't go through? I'm not really sure what the issue is, because I can't even see a received submission that you made as in individual.... Thanks in advance for your patience. I am looking into this. Best, Thomas
I tried just now but I am getting the same error... I am concerned that you are not able to see my submissions at all and I did not receive any email notifications.
Dear Thomas, Yes, I am submitting for the final round. I received on screen notifications that the files have been submitted for the challenge but no emails. I will try again now. Thanks for your quick replies and help. Regards, Vipin
Dear Vipin, Are you submitting to the final round? I can't seem to find your submission at all. Can you try re-submitting. Thanks for your patience. Best, Thomas
No, I haven't received any emails about any of my file submissions. Can you please help invalidate my submission as an individual? Thanks.
Dear Vipin, Did you get an email about the submission you submitted as an individual? If you have the submissionId of the submission, I can make it invalid for you. Best, Thomas
Thanks Thomas for your reply. I did not receive any email notification on my submission. I submitted 7 files on behalf of inspiration team. Then on this 8th file I accidently submitted as an individual. Since then I am getting this error. How do I invalidate my accidental submission as an individual?
Dear Vipin, Have you submitted already as an individual? If you have, then we will have to make all your submissions as an individual invalid before you can submit as a team. Individuals that have already submitted are unable be part of a team. Apologies for the inconvenience. Best, Thomas
Dear Vipin, Thanks in advance for your patience. Could you post the entire validation email so that I can help you troubleshoot? Best, Thomas
@thomas.yu Can you help with this one.

Team members are ineligible to contribute to a Submission in the specified Evaluation at this time [3344506] page is loading…