i submitted 4 batches:   1. submitted all, (5 days ago) a) 9 success b) 4 reported disk is full, HNF4A Final round, JUND Final round, MAX Final round, NANOG Final round c) 1 missing. REST   2. submitted HNF4A Final round, JUND Final round, MAX Final round, NANOG Final round, all success. (3 days ago)   3. submitted all, to replace previous files (all missing, 2 days ago).   4. submitted ATF2, HNF4A and REST to replace previous (all missing). (3 hours ago)   These all don't matter: i will try to write a different method tonight and replace previous ones tomorrow afternoon. But since the previous ones didn't appear, how can i make sure my last submission that is to be made tomorrow is counted?

Created by Yuanfang Guan ???? yuanfang.guan
Yes. Once you have submitted if you dont receive any response please post the submission IDs here and we can check that they are in.
by missing, i mean usually i have success, or disk full/memory out errors, by missing, i mean nothing received, they just disappeared. the first missing is definitely just missing, since i have 5 that is submitted after that are there.   unfortunately i don't have the previous submission ids. because i did auto-submission, and the IDs were replaced and i didn't keep track. the latest one batch is syn7337374 to syn7337410 (14 in total)   but i plan to resubmit tomorrow afternoon, to make sure i get whatever the best i can before the deadline. then i will post all IDs, ok? I assume at that time it should be 734*** series.
Also can you provide the submission IDs of the latest submissions. We can verify that they are indeed in the queue.
Can you clarify what you mean by missing. Do you mean they haven't showed up in the leaderboard/final round table yet? If so then its just in the queue and the queue in clearing. The queue should catch up in 4-5 hours. As long as your submission is time stamped as received before the deadline (even if it took longer to validate and appear in the tables), it will be considered as having met the deadline. Thanks, Anshul.

unable to submit to final leaderboard page is loading…