Dear Organizers I understand that approximately 20 teams, as always happen, the last day before deadline, send their final predictions, likely 200*14 = 2800 These jobs will be proceeded very long time, likely until Wednesday. I uploaded all 14 predictions to specific folder in Synapse. Several hours ago I sent them to Final Score Board. Unfortunately I found a mistake in my code and remade the predictions. I upload the new versions of 14 predictions into the new folder in Synapse. Now I have a choice: 1. To delete the old Synapse folder with old predictions to avoid them being scored by you, but it may generate errors and unpredictable behavior of score system. 2. To submit the new predictions now without removing the old, already submitted, hoping that new files will replace the old ones in score board. Ramil .

Created by Ramil Nurtdinov n.ramil
Good. I shall send new files only. Thank you Anshul
Don't delete anything. Just resubmit new files and keep track of the synIDs. We are receiving all of them and they are getting scored but there seems to be a problem getting notifications out. Either way we'll work with all the teams to make sure we have their final submissions.

Question about queue page is loading…