Hi, Not sure if others noticed or experienced issues with this, but I wanted to point out that on some challenge pages the IMR90 cell line is written as "IMR-90". Specifically on this page, https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6131484/wiki/402034, in the data table, for example. All of the training label files (for TFs that we have IMR90 labels for) have column headers of "IMR-90" as well. However, for the IMR90 DNase and RNAseq files, the files are named with "IMR90", without the dash. It's a pretty small thing, but I didn't notice it for a while, so it ended up being pretty annoying to fix -- I don't want others to experience the same! The easiest fix is probably to just change the DNase/RNAseq filenames to IMR-90 instead of IMR90, especially since most external documentation I could find includes the dash.

Created by Rajiv Movva rmovva
Thanks, Jim -- the only issue is that the ChIPseq label files (used for training) have column headers of IMR-90, with a dash. I guess if it's nontrivial to fix this then it's probably fine to just leave it as-is.
Hi Rajiv, it is much easier for us to change the wiki pages, so I have updated the Synpase page you mentioned to now read, IMR90, without the dash to be consistent. Thanks for pointing this out. Cheers, Jim

Inconsistency with IMR90 naming page is loading…