I tried submitting to the final round (through the Python API), it seemed to work but then I didn't get any emails like I do with leaderboard submissions, and nothing is showing up on the final round 2 table. I was submitting to synapse ID 7373880. Are the submissions just not open yet? Thanks

Created by David Knowles davidaknowles
Hi James, A couple of minutes after I posted this, I received the emails. I had submitted them 3 hours ago. I found our team on the table, so it seems it's working :) Thanks
Also, can you list your submission ids, we can check directly from our side.
Hi Fatemeh, This should be fixed now. The submissions are taking a bit of time to run through the system, so the email wil likely be delayed. How long has it been since your submission? Also, have you been getting email replies from other submissions. Just making sure the emails are not being spam filtered. The validated results should be posted on the leaderboard, so please check there too. Let us know if you are still not seeing your submission posted in a few hours. Thanks Jim
Hi James, Is there any update about this issue? I have submitted our final round files as well, but so far have received no validation notification email, nor our team names is on the table. Thanks
Hi David, we are looking into this.

Final submissions page is loading…