Hi, I'm receiving the following error for submission 8013000, and I'm not sure what it means: "The reference file has more rows than the reference file" What is the reference file, and is there a typo in the wording here? I'm receiving a similar error message for all my submissions, so I would appreciate help on this.

Created by Rajiv Movva rmovva
Cool, that sounds great.
Sorry. We don't accept any more files for the competition. We'll be setting up a separate portal in a month for open evaluation but it won't be for the competition.
Our teams final submission also gave errors(line miss match), now we have files ready, I hope we can submit and see our standing.
Alright, I have all the submissions ready (here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn8014099). Is there a place I can submit?
Not sure. Will need to discuss with the organizer team post deadline.
Definitely, it'd be great to see what our performance is like. Also, it's not a big deal, but if we do the benchmarking and write-up (and submit within a couple days), would it be possible to be listed as a collaborator? Totally understand if the answer is no.
Sorry about that. Keep your re-run submissions around. We could certainly have you submit if after the challenge is done (it wont count for the challenge per se) but you will know where you stand.
Thanks. I checked and it looks like I somehow missed out on chromosome X entirely :( Never noticed since chrX isn't one of the leaderboard chromosomes. Definitely should've checked this earlier, won't have time to re-generate submissions at this point.
Are you using the correct template file? You may be having more or less rows than expected for the template file.

Final Submission error: "The reference file has more rows than the reference file" page is loading…