Hello, According to project's wiki section 3.4 (Submitting Models), the file name for within-cell type benchmarking submissions should b **B**.**TF**.**Cell-type**.tab.gz When I made a submission using the above mentioned naming convention (i.e B.CTCF.PC-3.tab.gz), I got following validation error message: _The submitted filename (/encode/within/submissions/3343398.8110948.B.CTCF.PC-3.tab.gz) does not match expected naming pattern '(.+?)\.(.+?)\.F\.(.+?)\.(.+?)\.tab.gz'_ Then I changed the file name to F.CTCF.PC-3.tab.gz and it was successfully validated. I think this contradiction in information need a fix. Thank you.

Created by Muhammad Ali muhammad.ali
Yes, you should reupload NANOG submission with correct naming. We will take the latest submission for scoring. Previous wrong submissions (wrongly named CTCF) will be ignored.
Can the CTCF submissions be removed from the NANOG or should I reupload my NANOG submission since it was not the last submission?
I see, thank you. Something must have gone wrong with my upload script. Could you remove my CTCF submissions in the NANOG section?
I found that you wrongly named the submission 8256819. submissionId: 8256819 name: B.CTCF.induced_pluripotent_stem_cell.tab.gz filename: B.NANOG.induced_pluripotent_stem_cell.tab.gz The validation code parses a filename (not a submission name) to distinguish tf/cell combination. ``` Testing 8078026 ENCODE-DREAM Transcription Factor Binding Site Prediction Challenge (WITHIN CELL TYPE) 8256819 B.CTCF.induced_pluripotent_stem_cell.tab.gz Downloading [####################]100.00% 71.9MB/71.9MB (41.5MB/s) B.NANOG.induced_pluripotent_stem_cell.tab.gz Done... ```
My submission of B.CTCF.induced_pluripotent_stem_cell.tab.gz gets listed in the NANOG section for some reason.
This should be fine.
All the submissions I have made with corrected naming convention (B.%.%.tab.gz) have been submitted successfully and I have received the confirmation email but none of them are listed in the section 6 of challenge's wiki (Within-Cell Type Benchmarking Round). While the very first one I submitted with wrong naming convention (F.CTCF.PC-3.tab.gz) is listed in that section. Do I need to worry about this or it's okay?
Fixed now.
You are right. I've asked the team to fix this. Should be fixed in a few hours. I'll send confirmation.

Benchmarking Phase File Naming Conventions page is loading…