I was using the provided R script. After registration ( both synapse account and the challenge event) and accepting terms and conditions, I could login to Synapse successfully ( with synapseLogin(), seen the welcome message ). However the synGet() returns: Error: HTTP Error: 403 for request https://repo-prod.prod.sagebase.org/repo/v1/entity/syn6181334 {"reason":"You do not have READ permission for the requested entity."} Manually downloading from website also shows message "You are not authorized to access the page requested." Did I miss anything? Any help is much appreciated!

Created by Tianlei Xu StanleyXu
Problem solved! Thanks.
Hello wmmthu Please kindly register for the challenge [here](#!Synapse:syn6131484/wiki/402041) to have access to the data. Let me know if you still can't see the data after registration. Thanks, Thomas
I encounter this problem too. I cannot see "Challenge Data" under File Table and the acceptance button.
Thank you for your helps. It works perfectly now.
Hi Stanley, I must apologize, as I had not given the correct access control setting on the folder. I have corrected this. As Jim said, now you will need to accept the terms of use to be able to download the data. Thanks, Thomas
Hi Stanley, You must agree agree to the data terms, which are associated with the "Challenge Data" Folder. Go to the "Challenge Data" folder under the Files tab and click on the orange button, ?Show unmet conditions? and agreeing to the terms. This will give your account access to the data. Thanks Jim

Unable to download data page is loading…