Dear organizers, I was uploading some leaderboard files when it started showing "Has a conflicting submission" besides my name. I was uploading as a team (HINT), but I guess I made a mistake and upload one file as a single user. Can you fix that? I believe the file I mistakenly submitted as a single user was "L.JUND.H1-hESC.tab.gz". I tried deleting the file so it won't get scored but it did not work, so I will re-upload it. By the way, is there a way to upload a bunch of files at once? Uploading one by one is prone to errors such as the one I am experiencing. Best, Eduardo

Created by Eduardo Gusmao eduardogadegusmao
Thanks Jim, that did it.
Hi David, The synpase ids have changed for the phase 2 leaderboards. They are: ENCODE-DREAM Transcription Factor Binding Site Prediction Challenge (LEADERBOARD ROUND 2) (7366344) ENCODE-DREAM Transcription Factor Binding Site Prediction Challenge (FINAL ROUND 2) (7373880)   FYI, you can see this under the Challenge Tab Cheers Jim
This code seems almost correct except I had to change the for loop to ``` for filename in submission_filenames: entity = syn.store( synapseclient.File( filename, parent=submissions_folder ) ) syn.submit(evaluation, entity, team="Team Awesome") ``` ```syn.store``` works fine but I get a ```User lacks SUBMIT access to Evaluation 7071644``` error for syn.submit. I can submit the (programmatically uploaded) file fine through the web interface. Is the evaluation ID for the Round 2 leaderboard different? Where would I find that number? Thanks
Dear organizers, I still have an issue with submitting files to the challenge due to an "conflicting submissions" error. On Friday, I've accidentially submitted a file (L.MAFK.K562.tab.gz) as an individial instead of as BlueWhale-team. Would you please mark this submission as invalid? Thank you! Wolfgang Kopp
i tried submit in R and got Error in submit(evaluation, entity, submissionName, "maximus") : There is no team named maximus. do i have to register as a team?
Dear organizers, I've experienced the same issue about the conflicting submission, when I wanted to submit L.MAFK.MCF-7.tab.gz for the BlueWhale-team. Shortly before, I've accidentially submitted L.MAFK.K562.tab.gz as an individual instead of a team. May you be so kind to allow me to re-submit L.MAFK.K562.tab.gz as BlueWhale-team? Thank you very much in advance! Wolfgang
Hi Yuanfang, In R, something like the following should work, if my username was 'me' and my password was 'secret': ```r synapseLogin('me', 'secret', rememberMe=TRUE) ``` The rememberMe=TRUE part causes an API key to be stored on your machine. After that, you can log in with just a username, which avoids having credentials in your scripts. ```r synapseLogin('me') ``` As far as I know, single vs double quotes characters shouldn't matter, but I have seen unicode open quote and close quote characters cause some confusion. For more details, see the [docs for synapseLogin](http://docs.synapse.org/r/synapseLogin.html) or type ?synapseLogin within your R session.
thanks, Eduardo! in R somehow it needs " " .... thanks a bunch.
The following works for me: ``` import synapseclient syn = synapseclient.Synapse() syn.login(email = 'myemail@email.com', password = 'mypassword') ```
then it says: Error: unexpected input in "synapseLogin(username = ?" -- update: ok, i got it, but it needs a double quote " instead of single quota ' you want to change it in the R download file.
Hi Yanfang Guan, I believe it should be a string, like this: ``` synapseLogin(username = 'gyuanfan', password = 'test5361') ``` Best, Eduardo
hi, chris, when i type : synapseLogin(username = gyuanfan, password = XXXXX) it says "object 'gyuanfan' not found" what could possibly be the reason? this is my user name. thanks a bunch!
Also, regarding submitting files in batch, you can do that via the Synapse Python or R API, or, if you're more comfortable with the shell, using the Synapse [command line client](http://docs.synapse.org/python/CommandLineClient.html). On the [synapse docs](http://docs.synapse.org/), look under API. For example, in Python, you'd do something like this: ```Python import synapseclient syn = synapseclient.Synapse() syn.login(...) ## <-- your credentials here evaluation = syn.getEvaluation(7071644) submissions_folder = "syn12345" ## <-- your Synapse folder or project here submission_filenames = ... ## <-- get a list of submission file names for filename in submission_filenames: entity = syn.store(filename, parent=submissions_folder) submit(evaluation, entity, team="Team Awesome") ``` That's written from memory, but it should get you close. For full details, see the [Python docs for submit](http://docs.synapse.org/python/Client.html#synapseclient.Synapse.submit) or similar docs on the [R side](http://docs.synapse.org/r/submit.html).
Hi Eduardo, I marked the submission below as INVALID: ``` 7115068 2016-08-08T21:27:33.659Z L.JUND.H1-hESC.tab.gz ``` It will no longer conflict with your other submissions and you can resubmit with the proper team indicated. -Chris
Looking into this. Regarding batch upload of datasets, we will try to see if we can implement something that allows this soon. -Anshul

Conflicting Submission page is loading…