[edit] There were a few "nan" scores, I don't know why I didn't see that yesterday. Sorry for the false alarm. I received the following error message for my submission. I double-checked that it has all the windows in the correct ladderboard order, and also truncated all scores to three figures (in case there was some parsing problem), but the error still occurs. I believe it is a bug at the scoring end. I successfully submitted a different ladderboard prediction yesterday. ``` submission name: arid3a attempt 1 submission ID: 7153473 Traceback (most recent call last): File "challenge.py", line 215, in score score, message = conf.score_submission(evaluation, submission, previous_submissions) File "/home/ubuntu/EncodeChallenge/challenge_config.py", line 195, in score_submission result = score_main(new_filepath) File "/home/ubuntu/EncodeChallenge/score.py", line 318, in score_main full_results = ClassificationResult(labels, scores.round(), scores) File "/home/ubuntu/EncodeChallenge/score.py", line 110, in __init__ self.auPRC = calc_auPRC(positives, predicted_prbs) File "/home/ubuntu/EncodeChallenge/score.py", line 49, in calc_auPRC return ro.r('library(PRROC); pr.curve(scores.class0=pred, weights.class0=labels)$auc.davis.goadrich')[0] File "/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rpy2/robjects/__init__.py", line 359, in __call__ res = self.eval(p) File "/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rpy2/robjects/functions.py", line 178, in __call__ return super(SignatureTranslatedFunction, self).__call__(*args, **kwargs) File "/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rpy2/robjects/functions.py", line 106, in __call__ res = super(Function, self).__call__(*new_args, **new_kwargs) RRuntimeError: Error in if (davis.and.goadrich) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed ```

Created by Rahul Siddharthan rsidd120
Ok. Phew. Thanks. One less thing for us to worry about :) -Anshul.
False alarm. There were some "nan" lines. Not sure why I didn't see that earlier. Please ignore.
Hmmm ... that is strange. It seems to have worked for others. Will ask Nathan to take a look. -Anshul.
Update: I made another successful submission (ATF2). The one that is failing is ARID3A. Both of these, and yesterday's CTCF, were generated by the same program, and I cannot find any problems in the ARID3A file. Has anyone else experienced this?

[edit: false alarm, please ignore] Scoring script bug? page is loading…