Dear Organizers, I cannot be truly sure if it is not a technical issue from our side, but how long it should typically take to score a given submission? We have made an update for our ARID3A prediction nearly 7 hours ago, my teammates got an e-mail confirmation regarding submission, but I still do not see anything in leaderboard (except our previous submission). The "you submission has been scored" e-mail is also currently absent. Should I try to resubmit our predictions (risking in more duplicated submissions) or simply wait? Best Regards, Ivan

Created by Ivan Kulakovskiy ivan.kulakovskiy
Bruce - Thanks!
We just invalidated 7179952, 7179953, 7179967, but left 7179968.
This happened to one of my team members too, as a result of which there are four identical submissions for DeccanPunCh in CTCF (ids 7179952, 7179953, 7179967, 7179968). Can three of them be removed? Actually there seems to be an additional problem: she made only two submissions (we found a trailing line in the first after submitting, and not having got a score, resubmitted). Each seems to have been counted twice.
Yes. Great. There was some submission that was stuck in some limbo state and was blocking the whole queue. Once we eliminated that, it started crunching them all. Thanks for your patience and reporting. -Anshul.
Dear Anshul and Epimetheus, Seems working now, at least my morning submission was scored just recently. Best, Ivan
Looking into it. -Anshul
Similar here. I made several submissions some hours ago and they haven't been scored yet. The submission system seems much slower or broken at the moment.

Are there any fixed time-limits or time estimates to score a particular submission? page is loading…