I submitted leaderboard #7297635 (E2F6) as "individual" rather than "team" in error -- poor aim with the mouse! Can it be altered to "team" (DeccanPunCh)? Thanks Rahul

Created by Rahul Siddharthan rsidd120
Thank you James. I received the confirmation email saying: "Your submission "F.TAF1.liver.tab.gz" (ID: 7323745) to the ENCODE-DREAM Transcription Factor Binding Site Prediction Challenge (FINAL ROUND) has been validated". Now it disappears from the final board. However I can't resubmit the result as a Team. It shows "has a conflicting submission" all the time. The same thing happens for all other submissions. I thought the reason is that I accidently one of the files as individual; but it seems the problem still exists. I appreciate your help if you can help me to fix this.
Hi Stanley, I went to invalidate this submission, but I get an error with that id, can you please recheck the id. Thanks Jim
Hi James, I accidently did the same thing. Would you please help me to mark this submission as "invalid" too? So that I can submit the rest of my files as a team. Much appreciated! **ID: 7323745 (TAF1 final round)**
Thanks! Will do
Hi Rahul, We have marked that submission as invalid, so go ahead and submit as your team now. Cheers, Jim

Mistaken submission as "individual" page is loading…