Hi Daniel,   When would the final baseline results be published on the wiki?   Regards, Suhas

Created by Suhas Srinivasan suhassrinivasan
PS: You can have a look at the DREAM Channel at F1000 research here, it's recent so there are not yet many articles: https://f1000research.com/channels/DREAMChallenges?&selectedDomain=ARTICLES
I noted I forgot to answer this: > Also, I would like to know if we need to submit our paper to F1000 Research, what are the restrictions/guidelines we need to follow ? Details will be posted after the conference. In short, you can submit your paper either to F1000 Research as a DREAM challenge companion paper and publication will be coordinated with the main paper, or you can submit elsewhere after the main challenge paper is accepted. Either way, you will have to prepare your paper according to the regular guidelines of the journal. More info will be posted after the conference. Best, Daniel
Hi We will invite participants who qualify to join the consortium and paper after the conference (no time to do this before). We want to be very inclusive, ideally I would like to include everybody. However, we think it makes sense to exclude teams that made no serious effort and had very low performance (near random). Otherwise, you could get on a scientific paper by making a random prediction. This is why no official baseline is released yet, we do not want to just apply a state-of-the-art method and exclude everybody who didn't outperform it, that would be too strict. Best Daniel
Hi Daniel, In the Challenge outline it was mentioned that: "All participants that outperform simple baseline methods will be invited as Consortium co-authors. The identity of the participants in this Consortium will be listed at the end of the paper, and is usually searchable in PubMed." Would you be releasing the name of the teams which are able to outperform the simple baseline that you guys will/have set-up and will be part of the consortium paper? Also, I would like to know if we need to submit our paper to F1000 Research, what are the restrictions/guidelines we need to follow ? Regards, Raghvendra
Dear Daniel,   Thank you for updating the analysis of the best performers for the two sub-challenges. When would the baseline for Sub-challenge 1 be updated?   Kind regards, Suhas Srinivasan
Yes, first priority is to conclude our analysis to announce the best performers, after that we will start sharing the full results and scripts. --daniel
Hi Daniel, Would it be possible for you guys to release the scripts that you used for performing the analysis i.e. NS, FDR cut-offs. Would it be possible to also indicate which GWAS data set was used for evaluation? Regards, Raghvendra
Challenge results will be published and best performers announced within the next days, we're almost ready. Best, Daniel

Final Baseline results page is loading…