Dear Organizers, I have got a question regarding the signaling (3) network. This network should be a directed one, ie. first column is source, second column is target (based on the readme file). However the numbers in the first column are always smaller than the number in the second one, which is very suspicious for me (this would mean that there are no "circles", eg. feedback loops in this signaling network). Also, there are node pairs duplicated (I think they should be bidirectional interactions in the network), for example 55-11273, but in both cases the node with smaller number is in the first column. Is it possible that this network in its current form is also undirected? Please correct me if I do not understand something correctly! Bests, Bence Szalai

Created by Bence Szalai SzalaiB
Hi Sarvenaz Choobdar, thank you for the answer! Bence
Hi Bence Szalai , Signaling network is a directed network as mentioned in readme file and network description, the edge list in the file has been sorted. Thanks for pointing out this issue. A corrected version is uploaded, please use the new version. Sorry for inconvenience.

Signaling network - directed? page is loading…