Dear All, I am a certified user but I'm having problems when trying to submit to Leaderboard. When going to tools > submit to challenge the Module_identification.. names are not listed in the window: ${preview?entityId=syn7153478} Any ideas?

Created by Anna Górska agorska
Okay, I fixed it. I hadn't registered myself for the dream challenge. I was under the assumption that I would be able to submit because I was part of a team. thanks matt
Hi, sorry, but still although having my own project and being a certified user i dont see a name of the challenge when I'm trying to submit. Other members of my team have the same problem. It seems only the person who created the team can submit.. Anna
Yes you have to create your own project in order to upload your file. In the Challenge project you can not upload file. Please follow as explained on this page https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6156761/wiki/402577 Sarvenaz
Thank you for the fast reply, but I don't understand: I am in the project, I haven't created it but joined it. Do everybody who wants to submit should have their own projects?
Hi, You should create a new project and upload your submission file into the new project, then you select your file and enter your file page. There you select tools > submit to challenge the Module_identification_.... Now you should see the names Sarv

SubChallenge Name is not shown in the Submit a challenge list page is loading…