Dear Moderator Unfortunately I have mistakenly submitted two exactly same results. I'm wondering is it possible to delete the duplication and refund one submission chance? Regards, Weijia Zhang

Created by Weijia Zhang skywalkerzwj
Hi All, I set your duplicate submission as invalid, now you should have one more submission to make. Best Sarvenaz
Thanks Bruce :)
Hi, I am a member of the Synapse support team. We will work with the challenge management to remove duplicate submissions and also to investigate why the duplicates occurred. The duplicates will NOT count towards your limit. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I made submission just once but its coming as twice on leaderboard, the submission time is also same. Is it some bug? I am damn sure I submitted just once. Will my submission be counted twice?
PS: In general incorrect submissions can NOT be canceled, so please be careful when making submissions. For these duplicate submissions we can make an exception. --daniel
Hi Please send an email to @Sarv, she is in charge of the submissions and scoring. Include the IDs of your duplicate submissions. Best Daniel
I made the same mistake. Would be great if it is possible to decline submission. Sincerely, Yongsoo Kim

Accidentally submitted two exactly same results page is loading…