When I tried to submit my prediction, I got the following error: "The given date is outside the time range allowed for submissions." Did anyone else encounter this problem? How to resolve it? Thanks, Yijie

Created by Yijie Wang YijieWang
Hi, We extended the submission deadline one more day, central europe time. So please submit your files asap until end of Monday 5 Sept ( Central europe time). Sarvenaz
Hi @Sarv,   This issue still persists as of 11:03 PM ET. Not able to make submission to Sub challenge 1. This is the last submission we have to make. If this issue is not resolved soon, will the dead line be extended by a bit to complete the available submissions a team has?   Kind regards, Suhas Srinivasan
I am trying to make the last submission of our team. But it is not allowed to submit again. I got the same error message. Is the close date September 4, 23:59 Eastern Time (ET)?
Hi, I just fixed the issue. There was a mistake in time calculation. Sorry for inconvenience. Sarvenaz
We are also facing the same issue. The closing date is mentioned as September 4, 23:59 Eastern Time (ET).
I'm also getting this error. Seems the ending time is not correctly set. As it's only 3,Sept currently at Eastern time.

Error: The given date is outside the time range allowed for submissions. page is loading…