* **Round 3 is open from Monday (9/12) until Sunday (9/18), 11:59pm Eastern Time (ET)** * **Number of submissions per team: 6 for sub-challenge 1, 12 for sub-challenge 2.** * Round 2 is still open until Tuesday (9/13) midnight ET. * Aggregate statistics of Round 2 will be posted tomorrow Tuesday. * **FINISH YOUR SUBMISSIONS FOR ROUND 2 FIRST!** If you make less submissions than the limit in Round 2, these opportunities to submit are lost and cannot be carried over to Round 3. * Submissions in Round 2 will have priority for scoring on the cluster, so Round 3 submissions might not get scored right away. But if we have a number waiting that don't get through, we will score them in bulk on a different server.   Leaderboard Round 4 as well as the final submission queue will be opened later this week (overlapping with Round 3). Round 4 will go until Sunday 9/25, the final submissions will be due October 1st. Details will be posted soon. This should allow teams who want to make their submissions sooner to do so.

Created by Daniel Marbach daniel.marbach
Round 3 will be extended and we'll open Round 4 and the final submission queue ASAP. As scoring was extremely slow, we had to give priority to submissions from the previous round to ensure that scoring finishes in a reasonable time. Now it looks much better and if it continues like this we should be able to start scoring Round 4 in parallel. --daniel
but daniel, that means the round 3 is still delayed until probably tomorrow until round 2 are all done right?   look, i don't want to push you. but i really cannot afford to wait. is it possible to parallelize the two evaluation queues?
* To avoid misunderstandings we will only allow 1 submission in the final queue. However, if you have an updated one before the deadline, you could let us know and we would set your previous submission to INVALID. * There are about 12 submissions still being evaluated in SC2, you probably had the table sorted differently. But we'll evaluate the submissions in Round 3 in bulk on a different server soon.
thanks daniel. it is really helpful to open final submission asap. i have a question, if in the final submission queue, without seeing the score, that a later valid submission could be used to replace a previous submission? now it is unlikely that i will be able to submit in the last few days. but i would like to get the best submission as the longest time as i can.   update: can i know why round2 are all evaluated. but my submission in round3 is still not starting evaluation? i need to get this done as soon as possible and i would really appreciate your help.

Round 3 is already open, closes Sunday, Sept 18! page is loading…