Hi everybody Just an update to let you know that scoring was slow because we still do not get the number of jobs running on the VitalIT cluster that we wished. Today we should get the scoring to run on an additional server, which will improve speed. Best Daniel

Created by Daniel Marbach daniel.marbach
Hi Sarvenaz, Thanks for fixing it. Yes, we were almost certain that those jobs got stuck on you server! ;) Best, Dmitry
Thanks for pointing out the issue, I just updated the leaderboard. Since we decided to stop using our server, the scored submissions on our server were not updated on leaderboard I had to do it manually. Sorry for delay in update. Sarvenaz
Thanks for pointing this out, we don't always notice if some jobs do not finish scoring. We actually get good performance at the moment, if you notice that a submission hangs while several others that came afterward have already completed, please let us know. I see there are several jobs hanging at the moment, Sarvenaz will have a look. --daniel
Hi Daniel, The scoring appears to be slow again, at least for some of the submission. For instance, our submission with ID 7256336 that we submitted 18 hours ago is still running. Best, Dmitry
As you may have noted scoring is now running smoothly and we even have some free capacity at the moment, so this is a great time to make submissions and get scores back quickly. --daniel

Slow scoring page is loading…