Hi, Yesterday I submitted to subchallenge2 round 3. It seems like I didn't do that as a team submission, which it should have been. This really happened by accident. Is there a way that I can correct this? Regards, Andra Waagmeester

Created by Andra Waagmeester mycologist
I also made this mistake. I'll follow the advice given here. Thanks.
Yes, that's correct. --daniel
Hi, Within in our team I take care of the submissions, so no problem there, but to verify: As a team we participate in both sub challenges. The submission in subchallenge 1, was submitted. as it should have been, as a team submission. I accidentally submitted as an individual on the subchallenge 2. Can you confirm that up until the next round I should continue submitting in sc2 as an individual, but in sc1 as a team, right? Regards, Andra
Hi, No problem, but synapse will require that you make the other submissions as individual as well in this round. There's not problem if only one individual of a team makes the submissions (i.e., you don't get more than 12 submissions in total for your team in SC2 Round 3), just be sure that the other members of your team won't make any submissions. In Round 4 you can then again submit as team. Best, Daniel

I accidentally submitted as an individual, while it should have been a team submission page is loading…