This is a fix. The error is using the wrong index for the row['values']: ``` import synapseclient import os from synapseclient import Activity from synapseclient import Entity, Project, Folder, File, Link from synapseclient import Evaluation, Submission, SubmissionStatus from synapseclient import Wiki syn = synapseclient.Synapse() syn.login('UserName','Password') directoryPath = '/datasets/' chal_data_table = syn.tableQuery('select id from syn9763946') chal_data_rows = chal_data_table.asRowSet() for row in chal_data_rows['rows']: filename=row['values'][0] downloadto=os.path.join(directoryPath,row['values'][0]) syn.get(filename, downloadLocation=downloadto) ```

Created by Peter Brooks fustbariclation
Yes, Thank you
Dear BioChallenger, The table is basically a file that contains the list of files that you may want to download for the challenge. Does that make sense? Best, Tom
Oh Ok, I found out what I was missing. I was looking at the Files section, it looks like that id corresopnds to the Tables. So we will be using files from both of "Tables" and "Files", right?
Dear BioChallenger, Apologies, but I am a bit confused. When you click on those links that you posted, you go to those folder names. Best, Tom
Thanks, I have already done that, but my question is more about what is the syn number corresponding to? Specifically, in the data set, I see 3 major folders none of which has this id, then what is this? Logs: syn9974718 Resources: syn9748391 Training Datasets: syn7222203 What am I missing then?
Dear BioChallenger, Please register for the challenge to gain access to the data: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6040239/wiki/402331 Best, Tom
Sorry for my simple question, I'm trying to use python instead of web for the first time, Can you tell me where exactly I can find syn9763946, it does not match any of the data folder syn ids.
Dear Peter, I have fixed the issue. Thanks for your efforts. Best, Tom

Error in python download script page is loading…