Hi I tried submitting one of the test dockers to the MM_Challenge_2_Express_Lane but how do I get the score for that model? There is nothing on the Leaderboard. How do I know if the model is working if I don't get any feedback. I was hoping that I would get a performance metric for each submission. That would allow for improvements in the modeling strategy DA

Created by exquirentibus veritatem exquirentibus
Dear DreamAnon, You are correct that the you will not receive scores until the leader board phase starts. The express lanes allow you to submit and find out how far through the submission you have made it. If it says scored as your's does then your formatting is correct. While you don't know how your algorithm is doing yet, the two 3-week leaderboard rounds are designed for you the adjust your approach if you like. For now you can use training data for cross validation or other approaches you may like. Regards, Mike
Hi Mike, thanks for the link. I see that there is not scoring for the express lanes. However, I don't see any way to submit to the actual challenge and get scores. Do we need to wait to the leaderboard phase in Aug 16 to submit to the challenges? I thought the open phase was a time to experiment. If we can't get any scores then there is no way to guide this process. Even worse we could be getting bad scores because of some issues with the docker setup and won't know it until the leaderphase when we only have limited submissions. Any clarification on this is appreciated. thanks DA
Hello, Please check out this [documentation](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6187098/wiki/449445). Specifically the bolded text in the section titled _Submitting Docker Image to Challenge_.

Scores for submission? page is loading…