Hi, I am trying to understand the Docker and the submission process. I submitted Docker images, each with a slightly different bash script /score_sc2.sh, to MM_Challenge_2_Express_Lane for several times. However, the bash scripts still cannot be executed properly. I always got these two pieces of information: "Your submission has been validated! As your submission is being ran, please go here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:synXXX to check on your log file." followed by "No prediction file generated, please check your log file: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:synXXX". I tried to visit the Preparing and Submitting a Synapse Docker image page for help, but the link always brought me to the main page. Could anyone help me? Thank you for your reading. Walt

Created by Walt Wu waltwu512
Glad to hear it. Thanks a lot for sharing your solution, Walt. Hopefully others with the same issue will find it helpful. Best, Fadi
Hi Brian and Fadi Towfic, Thank you for fixing the link. I didn't realize the page is exactly the section 3.8.1, which I had read already. Fortunately, now the bash script can be executed properly in the Express_Lane submission. I think the problem was caused by the difference of end-of-line characters between Windows and Ubuntu. The problem was fixed after I converted the end-of-line character. Thank you for your help. Walt
Hi Walt, Please try to access the "Preparing and Submitting a Synapse Docker image" link again. It should be fixed now. After reading that, let us know if you continue to have difficulties submitting a Docker image. Brian
Hi Fadi Towfic, I display the bash script (/score_sc2.sh) below for your information. The content of the bash script is quite simple: ``` #!/bin/sh echo 'sh file loaded' Rscript '/testModel.R' ``` From what I understand, If the bash file is executed properly, the "sh file loaded" should appear in the related log file. Hope my understanding is correct.
Hi Fadi Towfic, Thank you for your kind reply. I tried to access the Preparing and Submitting a Synapse Docker image page through the link in the "3.8 - How to Submit" page. I got a notification as shown in the following figure all the time. ${imageLink?synapseId=syn10277354&align=None&scale=60&responsive=true} I tried to debug using the log file, but it shows "No Logs" only. Through my scripts, I can generate the /output/predictions.tsv in my local Docker. I wrote a command below in the score_sc2.sh to print some information when the bash script is executed. ``` echo 'sh file loaded' ``` However, there is nothing in the log file, so I suspect that there is a problem when/before the bash script is executed. Walt
Hi Walt - were there any errors generated in your log files? Can you please post them below so we can help you debug? Typically the "no prediction file generated" indicates that our internal process couldn't find the ``` /output/predictions.tsv ``` File that should be generated by your script as indicated in [Section 3.8 - How to Submit](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6187098/wiki/449445) part of the Wiki. The link to "Preparing and Submitting a Synapse Docker image" worked for me. If it's not working for you, can you please indicate which page you are accessing that link from (so we can fix it)? Thanks and please post back if this was helpful or if you need more info.

The Preparing and Submitting a Synapse Docker image page not found page is loading…