Hi, The leaderboard wiki shows that metrics will be populated after each round is complete. Since we have two chances of submission each round, does it indicate that we cannot get our scores if we submit our model until the end of a round? Thanks.

Created by hongjie chen chenhongjie
Thank you. it seems the cohort information is not provided as in the first column as indicated in the simulated file, my model needs this information because a cohort has this platform or that data available. that would map to a platform used in one of the datasets that couldb e mapped to used be used as training?
Hi, Here is an example email returned following a successful scored run to the sub-challenge 1 submission queue. I have blanked out the scores. All other submission queue responses would return scores for the same metrics: Your submission "my-model-sc1" (ID: 9629585) to the MM_Challenge_1 has been scored: Your submission was scored. auc: AAA bac: BBB mcc: CCC f1: DDD integratedAUC: EEE prAUC: FFF If you have questions, please ask on the forums at https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6187098/discussion/default. Brian
May I know what set of scores will be returned via email if I make a successful submission? Can you please post an example returned email that is recently generated here (in which you could mask the scores)?
Thank you!
Hi I am updating the news and updates section of the wiki right now actually. Please note that there can be up to a one our delay in receiving your score via e-mail since the scoring harness is not in realtime but loop on a set timer. **There it is important that you not resubmit under the mistaken assumption that your submission did not go through. That would "waste" your second and last attempt in this round.**

Can we get scores immediately after a formal submission? page is loading…