After submitting to subchallenge 1 express lane, I received an email stating that my submission was run successfully and another email saying validation error has occurred, but either email contain any link to obtain log files, nor can I find a "submission tracking dashboard" as was available in the digital mammography challenge. Could the organizers please confirm that this is normal?

Created by Wei Dong wdong
Thank you Brian. How I find the link.
Hi Ryu, There should be a link to the log file in the first email you receive. e.g., after submitting a dummy model to challenge 1, I received an email with subject: "Submission received to MM_Challenge_1." The body of that mail read, in part: We have received your submission to the MM_Challenge_1 and confirmed that it is correctly formatted. submission name: my-model submission ID: 9629229 Your submission has been validated! As your submission is being ran, please go here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn10380538 to check on your log file. The last line has a link to the log file. Please let me know if you are not seeing this. Brian

how to access submission log files page is loading…