Hello. I have been having many issues with Docker over the past few days trying to figure out how to properly submit files. 1. The first issue is that when I try to push to docker.synapse.org/syn/:, I have been getting the error ``` denied: requested access to the resource is denied ``` repeatedly, even though I am a verified user, following instructions in the wiki, and pushing to a Project that I created. Any thoughts on this? 2. When I do manage to push to the synapse docker (which happens randomly), my log file spits out the same error every time. ``` 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error for url: http+docker://localunixsocket/v1.24/containers/f37fdd43b08bf43c8949ba6918219965213094dd68d3f36f9efc4b9ea39d373d/start ("invalid header field value "oci runtime error: container_linux.go:247: starting container process caused \"exec: \\\"/score_sc2.sh\\\": permission denied\"\n"") ``` I am submitting a python file with the shebang `#!/usr/bin/env python3`, which I am understanding to be the correct permissions for execution, and the `.sh` file has the shebang `#!/bash/sh`. Are these permissions correct? All the `.sh` file does is run the command `python .py`, so I can't see why this would be an issue. Any thoughts on these issues would be very appreciated.

Created by Nathaniel Hawkins nathawkins
Thank you for the assistance, Tom. I think that I may be able to use this instruction to alleviate my issues. Regards, Nat
Dear Nat, Apologies for the issues that you have been running into! Let me try to help. 1. Please make sure you are logged into the docker synapse registry. Once you are, please push your image to your OWN PRIVATE synapse project. [Here](http://docs.synapse.org/articles/getting_started.html#project-and-data-management-on-synapse) are steps to creating your own Synapse projects. 2. The docs [here](#!Synapse:syn6187098/wiki/449445) under section Execution Bash Script says that you must give chmod 770 permissions to the shell script for it to be executable. Best, Tom

Issues with Docker page is loading…