I have submited 3 identical docker image to the express lane. I got two types of error msg: 1. Submission file must be named predictions.tsv 2. Must predict all patients in the goldstandard When I look at my log files, I can see that the predictions are made successfully. And I double checked my output format. It doesn't seem like an error there. So, what's wrong? Thanks, Yichao

Created by yichao li unfashionable
Dear all, As Asan stated: You must provide predictions for ALL of the patients in the validation annotation file. For instance, in subchallenge 2, there is a file called sc2_Validation_ClinAnnotations.csv on the server. In that file there is a column `Study` and `Patient`. You MUST provide predictions for every single patient and must have the correct `Study` associated to that patient. Best, Tom
In my case I was predicting for a subset of patients from the validation annotation file. Once I provided predictions for ALL patients in the validation annotation file, it passed.
I also get the same error msg --- "Must predict all patients in the goldstandard", is there any hint into this problem??
Could you also try to make the scoring faster? It was taking about 8 hours to have the log file. Thanks, Yichao
We have found the issue with Yuanfang Guan's insight and it is being addressed. However, it should be noted that the data is not simulated *per se*. Challenge 1 express lane submissions swill be re-scored once the fix is in place. Participants may wish to submit an additional time to the express lane once this is fixe. I will be sending an e-mail encouraging submission to the express lane once this fix is in place.
Now I'm also seeing that.
i think this is what has happened. the gold standard got updated to real gold standard, but the data is still simulated data @thomas.yu @brian.white @Michael.Mason with that being said, can we assume all existing submissions should be considered invalid?
I receive the same errors
Tried many ways to figure it out. I found that even the github docker example outputed the same error msg. Is this something wrong in my end or in the system? @thomas.yu @Michael.Mason Many thanks, Yichao

What is this error msg --- "Must predict all patients in the goldstandard"? page is loading…