Dear organizers, The system complains that it is unable to run `./score_sc2.sh`, however I can execute it from the docker container on my machine. The precise log is below: [FATAL tini (7)] exec /score_sc2.sh failed: No such file or directory Could you please give any insight into this problem?

Created by Asan Agibetov asan.agibetov
Dear Asan, I am looking at that submission, and you have not actually created a submission with the correct number of samples. Please make sure you predict on all the samples in `sc2_Validation_ClinAnnotations.csv`. Best, Tom
Dear Thomas, I have made many submissions, and I do not seem to have a clear understanding which one is which. But, for instance you could check this one "9632429". Thank you very much!
Dear Asan, Can you tell me a submission Id so I can take a look at your submission? Sorry for the inconvenience. Best, Tom
I constantly get "Must predict all patients in the goldstandard" error for challenge 2 submissions. I checked the output, it is conformal, the log says that it wrote all the predictions. This is getting really frustrating.
Dear Asan, In your Dockerfile, make sure you are copying the shell script like this: `COPY score_sc2.sh /score_sc2.sh` I am invoking the shell script at `bash /score_sc2.sh` so if it isn't in this directory `/`, the shell script won't be found. Apologies for the inconvenience. Best, Tom

Error while running submission page is loading…