I submitted to challenge 2 last night and so far I haven't received the score. How long does it usually take? I did get the email with Your submission "First submission" (ID: ...) to the MM_Challenge_2 has run successfully: Your prediction file has been stored, but you will not have access to it.

Created by exquirentibus veritatem exquirentibus
Dear dreamAnon, My apologies. I have fixed the validator so now these issues should be caught. Sorry about that. Best, Tom
thanks. I will fix this. Don't know why the express lane didn't catch this.
Dear DA, I don't know why you have not received the info but that submission is invalid. Normally we would not tell you why but since you haven't gotten an e-mail tailing you it s invalid yet I am going to give you specifics. 1 you have 0 and 1 in your high risk flag column instead of true and false and two you have MMRF as your study for all samples. This the validation so that is not possible. I hope this helps, Mike
Hi I made a new submission and got the message: Your submission "entrez 2.5 fixed table real submission" (ID: 9633356) to the MM_Challenge_2 has run successfully: Your prediction file has been stored, but you will not have access to it. If you have questions, please ask on the forums at https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6187098/discussion/default. many hours ago (>6h) but so far I haven't receive the score. Is this normal? DA
Hi Dream Anon, That evaluation id is from the true scoring (not express lane) submission queue. We set those to invalid in order to ensure sure that people who successfully submitted would still have 2 more attempts after the changes we made. If it was set to invalid (manually) while it was still running then you would not receive an e-mail on this action. I apologize for the confusion this cause. I recommend submitting to the express lane again. Once it is successfully scored (which may take longer due to re-scoring all submissions) then submit again to the main scoring queue. I will keep an eye out for submissions from dreamAnon to see if they take a while. Apologies for the inconvenience, Mike
Hi Mike, I still haven't received my score. Just the repeated express lane submission as other people have mentioned. Also from my understanding of the email about the extension we are all back to having 2 submissions in each challenge is that right? thanks DA
ID: 9632040
Actually the rescore only effects SC1 not challenge question 2 so we still need to figure out what is going on with that submission.can you please provide the submission id.
Dear dreamAnon, There will be an email that is sent out really soon about this. Thank in advance for your patience. Best, Tom
well I received email about prediction being store on Friday night. From another thread it appears there are issue with the scoring system. Is this right? Do we need to resubmit?
Dear dreamAnon, Please give at least 20 minutes for your scores to be returned after you receive the email about your prediction file being stored. Thanks in advance for your patience. Best, Tom

How long does it takes to return a score? page is loading…