Hi, I realised that there has been changes to the submission system and consequently the deadline is extended. But today I have received I guess so far, four recurring rounds of email notifications for my old express lane submissions. And it is continuing. Is it normal? Can I stop it somehow?

Created by summ2017
Dear all, Due to rescoring (which started yesterday), all your submissions that you have submitted before yesterday will be rescored and you will receive email notifications about all of them. Apologies for the number of emails and notifications. We should be back on track soon. Best, Tom
Thanks!
Hi All, Most like the re-scoring was started and then stopped for some reason and restarted. I'll look into this. I apologize for the many e-mails.
Hi, I also encountered similar problems. My submissions were done a few weeks ago. Walt
Hi Mike, I have submitted lets say N times and received the corresponding N times notifications two days ago. But again, today I am receiving notifications from the old submissions I already have received their notification emails. Though now it has stopped for sometime.
Unfortunately if you have submitted N time to the express lane queue then you receive N e-mails. You may be able to delete your own submissions if you like. That would prevent you from receiving more e-mails. I'll check to see if participants have the permissions to delete their submissions in the express lane. Regards, Mike

Receiving recurring email notifications from old express lane submissions page is loading…