Hi, I was able to submit to the express lane until an hour ago but now, when I want to submit I receive the following message: The following Team members are ineligible to contribute to a Submission in the specified Evaluation at this time [3324264]

Created by summ2017
Dear summ2017, Ya, there is currently about a 2 hour wait time for the express lane queue. Apologies. Glad that error was resolved, let me know if you run into this issue again. Best, Tom
Dear Tom, I submit to Sch2 and this was the exact error I got: "The following Team members are ineligible to contribute to a Submission in the specified Evaluation at this time [3324264]" Though I was able to submit again some minutes ago without this error. I dont know if someone from the organizers has fixed it or what. Since I have nt received any log notification yet I can not say it.
Dear summ2017, I see that you have submitted as your team: Aboensis. What is the exact error message you are getting? What subchallenge are you submitting to? Best, Tom
Hi Tom, As far as I remember all has been submitted as a team unless I have a made a mistake.
Dear summ2017, Have you made submissions as an individual prior to trying to submit as a team? Best, Tom
Hi Mike, Thanks for checking it. I am submitting as a team and no new member and only to the express lane so far.
Dear summ2017, Are you submitting as a team and if so has anyone joined lately?
we will look into this shortly, apologies for the inconvenience,

Can not submit to the express lane page is loading…