Good evening! I mistakenly submitted a Docker image individually on an express lane. It was a rookie mistake on my behalf as I wanted to submit as a team but didn't know we weren't registered on the challenge yet. I have since deleted that image and am trying to push a new one into a project but I'm getting "unauthorized: authentication required" every time I do so. The project is owned by someone else but shared with me. Does this have anything to do with the submission and if so, am I still able to submit as a team? Thank you very much for your attention!

Created by Vitor Vieira vvieira
We're currently registered and everything seems to be okay (as far as teams are concerned)! The Docker problem was solved by simply changing the name of the image I was pushing. I had already deleted the previous image using the web interface. Problem solved! Thank you for the swift reply!
Hi Vitor, Have you joined their team? Also have they made a team for you to join? Sharing the project with you will not be enough. You have to be a team member. We've all been rookies at some point.

Team / Individual submissions - Docker pushing page is loading…