Dear organizers, I built and pushed docker image to docker repository successfully, but when I submit it to express lane I get error '404 Client Error: Not Found for url:....' I tried in my own project and one of my colleagues, but the results were same. It'll be helpful if you let me know what I missed. My submission info is submission name: syn10503463 submission ID: 9634454 Thanks for your supports, Yonghwa

Created by Yonghwa Choi yhchoi
Dear Tom, I've submitted with my desktop, but it doesn't work even now. So I moved docker build-push-submit stuff to our team's server, and it works. I got an email about successfully scored output and log. Thanks for your effort :) Best, Yonghwa
Dear Tom, I got the email with same error logs right after your re-submission :( Best, Yonghwa
Dear Yonghwa, Hmm. I just updated the server and made your submissions RECEIVED again. Hopefully the fix I implemented will solve this issue... Best, Tom
Dear Tom, This is my result of docker -v **Docker version 17.06.2-ce, build cec0b72** Thanks, Yonghwa
Dear Yonghwa, May I ask what docker version you are using? `docker -v` Best, Tom

Docker - 404 Client Error: Not found for url page is loading…