Hi, I would like to know how much hardware resources do we have for our dockers. I have a `for` loop that iterates in the VCF files and since the log file is created (1 hour and 31 minutes ago) it has gone only through the first 3 files ([syn10753601](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn10753601))! What is the bottle neck here? There is no way I can debug the code in my lifetime if each iteration takes half an hour considering there are slightly less than 300 iterations per run. A run on my own desktop with 700 iteration takes about 4 hours. What is the bottleneck here? Do you have any suggestions? If I go for parallel processing, then the memory footprint would skyrocket, but that is the nature of subchallenge1. Cheers,

Created by Mehrad Mahmoudian michelangelo
Dear Charles, For now the infrastructure can only allow for 1 core per submission. Apologies for the inconvenience. Best, Tom
Dear Thomas, is there an update on the max. number of cores to use? Best, Charles
Dear Mehrad, The machines that we have running have 64 GB RAM, but there is only one server for the 3 main queues. There is going to be a discussion of number of cores and memory that participants can use. Best, Tom

Hardware resources page is loading…