Dear organizers, Could you please check what happens in my submission file? I submitted it four or five hours ago for ch2 express lane and I got an email about that the submission was successfully received. But I did not get further results. submission name: syn10777213 submission ID: 9634920 Thanks, Minji

Created by Minji Jeon mjjeon
or can you recommend a way that i could debug? my submission is absolutely normal off line with training data, but when it goes on line, all features become NA.
thomas that is 4 days after i submitting!
Dear Peter, I will look into this log issue. I just recently updated the infrastructure so that it writes to the log file every minute instead of the log file being written line by line as soon as they get written out. When I look at your log file, I see a log file that is bigger than 203 bytes. Best, Tom
Dear Yuanfang, There is line of people submitting. I think your submissions have been run now. Best, Tom
I've been having a problem with the express lane too. My log-files seem to be truncated. They stop in the middle. Here's an example: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn10813804 I'm trying it again, but it seems fairly consistently inconsistent - the next time I submitted the same thing, it gave only 203 bytes of log-file.
the server seems to be stuck. i wanted to debug where all my features went to NA, it has been over a day, but i haven't received anything.
Dear Minji, Apologies for the delay. Your submission was successful. When you submit to the express lanes, you do not get a score back, it is more to validate that your prediction file is in the correct format. Best, Tom

Express lane page is loading…