Hi, The submission (submission ID: 9640998) I made a moment ago failed in express lane2. The log shows "Logs exceed size limit of 50kb". But this submission are only updated with a new trained model compared to our previous successful submissions. Could you please help me with this? Thank you.

Created by Di He DiHe
Dear Di, Thanks for notifying us. Sorry about that. It is on my agenda to update the infrastructure. Best, Tom
For your information, I have located the error based on the logs. Thank you very much for the help and prompt replies. Best Di
Hi, Tom, Thank you. I will try with a new docker image first and limit the number of lines to be printed out to log. For my case, there is only one possible error cause, which results from loading the model I updated. (load(), in R) But everything works fine on our own server.
Dear Di, It is possible that if your submission failed, it is returning lots of sterr messages which is then blocking your log file from being returned. I will figure out the best way to address this issue like maybe return the last 50 lines of the log file if it exceeds the limit. Best, Tom
Thank you.
That should not be a problem. I working with at colleague to address this but it may be a couple hours.
Hi, Mike, Yes. I submitted a docker image successfully yesterday. I made a few updates to the current model to resubmit. And indeed, the log files are written similarly. Do I need to remove the previous docker to make sure this updated one works? Thank you.
Hello Di, It looks like your team "precissionHunter" has successfully submitted another docker image. Are your two models writing to log files similarly?

Submission to express lane2 failed page is loading…