I am getting the "Validation error in submission" email, but there isn't an error message in the email. Could you tell me what is wrong with my output file? Submission ID: 9641220 Thanks!

Created by Thomas DeCelle tdecelle
Dear Thomas, For sc2, you must read in `/test-data/sc2_clinAnnotations...`. This file contains columns that have the study and patient identifiers. You must predict on ALL of these as they all exist in the goldstandard. Best, Tom
I am getting the "Must predict all patients in the goldstandard, and must match the correct study (study + patient)" error, but I can't find where the "goldstandard" is explained. Does it refer to no null values at all or no RNA null values?
I can see that error in previous emails, but I couldn't see it from my last two submissions. Thank you for the reply.
Dear Thomas, The error message should be there if you expand your email. The reason of failure is: `Please do not write out the row names in your prediction file.` Best, Tom
Hello Thomas DeCelle, Sorry, but we were unable to validate your submission to the MM_Challenge_2_Express_Lane. Please refer to the challenge instructions which can be found at https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6187098/wiki/449445 and to the error message below: submission name: syn10780088 submission ID: 9641220
Dear Thomas, Could you copy and paste your validation email? Best, Tom

Validation Error (no error message) page is loading…