Hi, I am trying to submit to sub-challenge expression lane 1 for round 3, but it shows that I have a conflicting submission and therefore not eligible for the submission. Could you check or explain the reason for this? The docker image I am using is: docker.synapse.org/syn10212925/sc1_r3 tag 4.0.0 Thank you, Jincheng

Created by Jincheng Wu Jincheng2009
Just checked and it is fixed. Thanks a lot, Jincheng
Dear Jincheng, Please try to submit as a team again to the sc1 express lanes. You should not have this conflict anymore. If you continue to have this conflict, just submit as a individual to the express lane and submit as a team to the sc1 lanes. Apologies for the issues. Best, Tom
Hi Tom and Mike, Please see the screenshot for the problem I am encoutering. ${imageLink?synapseId=syn11250711&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true} 1. I tried to submit as a `TEAM` to `sc1 express lane`, it showed me this conflict. 2. Then I tried to submit as an `INDIVIDUAL` to `sc1 express lane`, submission is successful. 3. Then I checked to submit as a `TEAM` to `sc1 lane`, it does not show me this conflict. I want to check my docker is okay before I can submitt to `sc1 lane`. To reduce the effort you need to trouble shooting, can I submit as an individual for express lane and then submit it to the score lane as a team? Thank you, Jincheng
Dear Jincheng, Please make sure you submit as a team for the main lanes, because I cannot help you fix this if this occurs to you in the main lanes. I deleted your individual submission to the express lane so that you can submit as a team. Best, Tom
`Submit` could not be done. It showed `Jincheng Wu (Jincheng2009) Has a conflicting submission.` and do not allow me to finish submission. This happens when I tried to submit as a team, but if I try to submit as an individual, the submission works. Thanks, Jincheng
Can you please provide the submission id? Thanks

Conflicting submission page is loading…