Dear Mike, I have submitted my docker image 2 hours ago in MM_Challenge_2_Express_Lane and but i have not received anything yet. submission ID: 9647861 Thanks, Ram.

Created by Ramyar Molania Ramyar
Dear Tom, I do know the rules but, If you look at my R code you will find that my code (doParallel) dose need any network connection. Thanks.
Dear Ram, Apologies for the inconvenience. Unfortunately I cannot give you an extension. While there is not a restriction on parallelization, in the webinar for the challenge, we did state that there is no network access granted to the docker images. To my knowledge, I think doParallel uses network connection at some point which could be the reason it doesn't work. Best, Tom
Dear Tom, I did not know that you do not support parallelization. Do i have time (one hour) to re-submiit my docker without any parallelizations. I do not want to miss my opportunity. Thanks.
Dear Ram, It could have to do with the influx is submissions happening right now. We also don't actually support parallelization for participants right now as that could potentially cause problems for the server and your submission. Ultimate, it is to fix these issues. Apologies for the inconvenience. Best, Tom
Dear Tom, I believe it is not because of time, If you look at the log file and my R code you will see the code stopped working for unknown reasons. I used some parallel packages to speed up my code and It usually take 30 -40 minus to be ran on my laptop. Thanks,
Dear Ram, Here is the link to your log file: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn11310559. Your model took longer than 4 hours to run, so it became invalid. Best, Tom
Dear Tom, I have not received any log yet, I am going to submit in the my docker anyway. Thanks.
Dear Ram, Your code is seems to still be running on the servers. Best, Tom
Thanks, I think your server is so busy and my code stopped working. I am using 'doParallel' R package to speed up my code, do you it causes the problem?
Dear Ram, It is currently evaluating. Here is your log file: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn11310559 Best, Tom

MM_Challenge_2_Express_Lane page is loading…